Campground Policy for Cabin / Bunk House Guests (Rev. 080718)
Check-in time: between 2PM and 8PM, Check-out time: before 11AM
- Arriving with people or animals not on the reservation may result in: payment of a higher rate for a larger cabin, an additional rental, or non admittance. All vehicles must register at the office and display a hang pass while in campground. Campers may not provide the gate code or open the gate for anyone.
- The campground tries to limit reservations with an ETA after 8PM. For severe traffic or unforeseen incidents, a late arrival may be allowed. In a multivehicle group, all parties should arrive by 9PM or plan to arrive the next morning. All parties and their approximate arrival times (including visitors) should be accounted for at registration.
- Fellow Camper Considerations: must drive less than 10 MPH at all times on all parts of the property. No driving on, parking on, or walking across other sites. Quiet hours from 11PM-9AM. No profanity. Dogs should not be allowed to bark excessively.
- Dogs (see Pets) are permitted with an additional $25 deposit and $25 cleaning fee. Damage by dogs may result in forfeit of entire deposit and additional charges. Dogs must be on the back deck, a tie, or standard (not retractable) leash at all times when outdoors. Owners must clean up after their dogs every time. Dogs should never be on other peoples’ campsites, at the playground, or at the pavilion.
Visitors (Day time visits only, No overnight visits, No visitors on holiday weekends, No visitor dogs or boats)
- Visitor fee is $3 / person at registration. All visitors must check in and display a hang pass, which must be returned at dusk. Excluded from the visitor fee are delivery people (must meet at office) and clearly marked vendors or repair services (who check in at office).
In the enforcement of these policies, any camper exhibiting hostile attitude toward campground staff or other campers may be denied entrance or evicted without refund.
Security Deposit and Camping
- No tents at cabin sites.
- To ensure a full deposit refund, please leave the cabin in the same condition it was upon arrival. Part or all of the deposit will be retained for damage, extreme dirt, missing inventory, or evidence of smoking indoors. Please put all garbage in the dumpsters (not in the fire pit). Because the camp has septic not city sewer, NEVER put wipes (or anything but toilet paper) in the toilets.
- Absolutely no fireworks or fire arms (including air rifles and bow & arrows) allowed.
- For the safety of children, roadways are not to be used as a playground. No one is allowed on the playground after dark. No underage drinking of alcoholic beverages.
Pets (2 Dog maximum/site)
- Call campground to confirm your dog's breed is permitted in the campground. Cats, Saint Bernards, and Newfoundlands are not allowed in the cabins. Dogs should be kept outdoors as much as possible; please limit the amount of time the dog is kept uncrated and alone indoors.
Vehicles (2 cars and 1 boat permitted per site)
- Additional boat storage is $10 per day. Motorcycles are permitted only for transport into and out of the campground.ATV’s are not permitted. Golf carts are permitted only for Seasonal Campers.
Limited exceptions to these rules can be made under special circumstances. Campground owners reserve the right to remove any guests who violate the above rules. Thank you for your cooperation.