Key Campground Policy for Overnight RV and Tent Campers
The campground does not take reservations with arrival times after 9 PM. For severe traffic or unforeseen incidents, late arrivals are allowed. In a multivehicle group, all parties are expected to be in by 9 PM. If part of a party cannot make it by 9 PM, they should plan to arrive the next morning.
Check-in is any time between 2 PM and 9 PM. Check-out is 12 noon. Early check-in is not available. Late check-out for a fee may be available with advance notice.
- Arriving with people or animals not on the reservation may result in: payment of additional camping fees, payment for additional sites, or non admittance.
- Fellow Camper Considerations: Maximum Speed Limit of 10 MPH must be observed on all campground roads. Quiet hours are 11 PM to 8 AM. No profanity.
- All cars are required to register at the office and hang a pass from the rear-view mirror while in campground. Campers may not give out the gate code or open the gate for unregistered campers or visitors.
- One or two dogs (see Pet Policy) are permitted. Dogs must be on a tie or leash at all times. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- For RV Sites and the Group Tent Sites: there is a two night minimum stay required all year except on Memorial Day, the 4th of July, and Labor Day when there is a three night minimum stay required. Regular tent sites can be rented for one night except on the above holidays when a two night minimum stay required.
- Please leave the site in the same condition it was upon arrival with no garbage on the site or in the fire pit. Put all garbage in bags in the dumpsters. Because the camp has septic not city sewer, NEVER put wipes (or anything but toilet paper) in the toilets.
- Two tents for one family or up to four adults without children permitted per tent site.
- One RV and no tents per RV site.
- No driving or walking across another site. No one is allowed on the playground after dark.
Visitors (Day time visitors only, No overnight visitors, No visitors on holiday weekends)
- Visitor fee is $3 / person at registration. Visitor dogs and boats are not allowed. All visitors must check in at the office to obtain a hangtag, which must be returned before dark. Excluded from the visitor fee are delivery people that meet the camper at the office, and clearly marked vendors or repair services that check in at the office.
In the enforcement of any policy (especially those listed above), any camper exhibiting hostile attitude toward campground staff or other campers may be denied entrance or evicted without refund.
Limited exceptions to these policies can be made under special circumstances. Thank you for your cooperation.