Key Campground Policy for Cabin Campers
Security Deposit and Camping
- The campground does not take reservations with arrival times after 9 PM. For severe traffic or unforeseen incidents, late arrivals are allowed. In a multivehicle group, all parties are expected to be in by 9 PM. If part of a party cannot make it by 9 PM, they should plan to arrive the next morning.
- Check-in is any time between 2 PM and 9 PM. Check-out is 11 AM. Early check-in is not available. Late check-out for a fee may be available with advance notice.
- Arriving with people or animals not on the reservation may result in: payment of a higher rental rate for an upgraded cabin or non admittance.
- Fellow Camper Considerations: Maximum Speed Limit of 10 MPH must be observed on all campground roads. Quiet hours are 11 PM to 8 AM. No profanity.
- All vehicles are required to register at the office and hang a pass from the rear-view mirror while in campground. Campers may not provide the gate code or open the gate for unregistered campers or visitors.
- One or two dogs (see pet policy) are permitted with an additional $25 deposit and $25 cleaning fee. Damage by dogs may result in forfeit of entire deposit and additional charges. Dogs must be on the back deck, a tie, or leash at all times outdoors. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- There is a two night minimum stay required all year except on Memorial Day, the 4th of July, and Labor Day when there is a three night minimum stay required.
Visitors (Day time visitors only, No overnight visitors, No visitors on holiday weekends)
- To ensure a full deposit refund, please leave the cabin in the same condition it was upon arrival. Part or all of the deposit will be retained for damage, extreme dirt, missing inventory, or evidence of smoking indoors. Please put all garbage in the dumpsters (not in the fire pit). Because the camp has septic not city sewer, NEVER put wipes (or anything but toilet paper) in the toilets
- No tents at cabin site.
- Visitor fee is $3 / person at registration. Visitor dogs and boats are not allowed. All visitors must check in at the office to obtain a hangtag, which must be returned before dark. Excluded from the visitor fee are delivery people that meet the camper at the office, and clearly marked vendors or repair services that check in at the office.
In the enforcement of any policy (especially those listed above), any camper exhibiting hostile attitude toward campground staff or other campers may be denied entrance or evicted without refund.
Limited exceptions to these policies can be made under special circumstances. Thank you for your cooperation.